Search the forum,

Discuss Bog on a Budget Shows What can be achieved in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
EB3E5F5F-A10C-4F35-ADBF-C9465999D9E9.jpeg
New downstairs set up. The Bog cost £45.00 and Basin £10.00 to buy. No expensive designer stuff in this house just sensible stuff that works. I might even leave the wall out !

The metre stick was indeed from a school it was my mothers and she was a headmistress. Its is a small room slotted into an unused corner of the ft entrance hall but it is adequate with enough manouvering room even for big bums. centralheatking

Pan at £45 ok but where do you get a finger basin like that for £10?
My local plumbers merchant trade counter, they are part of ATCarr and end of line stuff is left on the display floor I just buy whats there when its there
had that basin a month or so...got a 2 kw double with all stuff for £15 the other day only thing wrong was it had been opened
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Anyway, we have connected all
up using the 4 inch push fit dropped it into the manhole with a slow bend, benched it put 2x rodding 90 elbows
onto the 6m run tested it with a nose pipe and buckets..put a few bits of the polystrene packing in ..bye bye..no probs
I will christen it at 5.00am Thursday before I start work
Rob Foster...no wall yet tho oops

Reply to Bog on a Budget Shows What can be achieved in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock