Discuss Boiler flue blocked? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Illuminate

illuminate
Am I right in thinking my ideal logic boiler flue is blocked? It looks like insulation or expanding foam?

Please enlighten me and so I know if it needs immediate attention or not.

Photo attached?

Thanks,

Attachments

• 20220602_204413.jpg
    20220602_204413.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 13
Yes don’t turn the boiler on til it’s been sorted and safety checked

I can't thank you both enough, especially considering I have three young children. Fortunately I have an electric shower and friends who are gas engineers.

Thanks again

Reply to Boiler flue blocked? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
I’m getting water in my boiler which I think is coming from the flue (pictured). Is it likely that the issue is with the flue itself or the roof...
Replies
Views
Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new...
Replies
Views
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock