Discuss bOILER HEAT SHIELD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

provato

I opened the boiler this morning and the heat shield fell off and end up with crumbled chalk all over the floor.
I assume you can buy it and cut it to your shape. Can you please tell me where I can get one? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bOILER HEAT SHIELD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Everyone I would like to drain the towel rail in my bathroom and add some inhibitor. I have unscrewed the chrome cap on the lock shield...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock