Discuss Boiler Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know what boiler this could be?

The casing was literally just a metal sheet covering the front and sides, no branding and just rested on the top.

Need to replace the stat on the hot water side.

Cheers
573c12577aa2268c2ce4358cdb018a41.jpg

dee0d07ceffffa8d993f9e664243dc4d.jpg

6f6b324b6a00b5c6e107520a1244bf77.jpg

Is it a boiler? or just some sort of metering station
On a district or communal heating system

Its an electric boiler...
Pretty sure that looks like a metering station for district heating. Looking at the pipework there will be flow and return in from Heat scource. Flow and return to heating. Cold Jains. Hot and safety valve.

Pretty sure that looks like a metering station for district heating. Looking at the pipework there will be flow and return in from Heat scource. Flow and return to heating. Cold Jains. Hot and safety valve.
But it has 2 heat exchangers...??

+1 there will be a data plate somewhere inside or on the back of the cover

Sorry I thought you meant communal.. That's why I questioned about the heat exchangers.

What's district heating?

Sorry I thought you meant communal.. That's why I questioned about the heat exchangers.

What's district heating?

Main set of boilers in a boiler room/ house and pipes from there to each house / flat

So ... Communal then? If that's the case why would it need heat exchangers if the supply is already heated?

So ... Communal then? If that's the case why would it need heat exchangers if the supply is already heated?

Heat only boilers commercial size one for hot and one for heating prob in a set of two depending on size

What's district heating?
What sort of property is this fitted in?
There will be a central plant room with a heat scorce. This feeds a flow and return around the building/ buildings. This terminates into the heat exchangers you are enquiring about. This then produces indirect hot water and heating close to the place where needed. The meters then measure how much heat you have used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock