Discuss Boiler keeps on boiling water even heating is switched off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

If neither the roomstat or the cylinder stat is calling for water then boiler wont start, either boost the HW and turn the cylinder stat (the one attached to the cylinder) up to start the boiler or just hold your trusty orange wire up against the common terminal again to (see) the boiler firing.

Reply to Boiler keeps on boiling water even heating is switched off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Back