Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler L2 Errror (Fixes upon Reset) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have an Independent C24 boiler and am having some trouble. Approximately every 6 hours the boiler will stop working with the L2 error flashing up. Simply resetting the boiler always fixes the issue for another 6 hours or so.

Still, its inconvenient and maybe a warning sign of a larger issue. Its been happening a while now, so its not due to the condensate pipe freezing. I dont think anything has changed with the gas supply.

If anyone can narrow down what the cause could be considering the L2 error comes and goes, that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Need to get a gas safe engineer out sorry to say

Reply to Boiler L2 Errror (Fixes upon Reset) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock