Discuss Boiler lead companies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use boiler guide, actually on an install this week from them. Any dud leads ie: wrong number, no replies etc then they do refund (I have had about 4 duff leads) also usual problem with potential customers who think replacing a back boiler costs £1000 all in lol. This is the first install I have got the nod on through them and it was a last chance before I closed the account!

How long have you been using them and how many leads roughly did you buy?

Been with them since about sept, probably bought 9 or 10 leads of which 4 were no good, but at least they refunded without any quibbling! Alot of it depends on location with how many leads you can get around my area I dont get many as its the back of beyond but if you were near to a town/city I would imagine you would pick up a lot more leads!

Iv used boiler guide before, not so much anymore. The descriptions that the customers give are so brief it's sometimes hard to know what sort of lead your buying!

I also found most the customers wanted it in the cheap, they also don't appreciate that we pay for the leads & once has a customer who didnt bother answering the door & told me she changed her mind! No refund from boiler guide as it was past there 2 or 3 day complaint time!!! Grr! They also said it's the opportunity to quote, not there fault the customer changed there mind so will sometimes quibble a refund!

How do these company's manage to get all these leads in the first place ? don't see them advertising apart from rated people, our local yellow pages must have hundreds of local plumbers, What guarantee do they offer if you get a S--t job done or is it not there problem

How do these company's manage to get all these leads in the first place ? don't see them advertising apart from rated people, our local yellow pages must have hundreds of local plumbers, What guarantee do they offer if you get a S--t job done or is it not there problem

I guess there well placed on google for new boilers searches etc... They don't offer any guarantee to installer or customer, it's just a lead generator, it's up to the customer to decided & check installer references etc... Plus the installer will get reviews from the accepted quotes on the website profiles etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler lead companies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock