Discuss Boiler not firing up... in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

AMHLincs

Hi, we're in an old, complicated house with 3 heating zones - two run via Nest with radiators, and working well. UFH in the kitchen worked fine last winter, but now when I call for heat the boiler doesn't fire up. It does fire up if I call for heat via the Nest/radiators in the old part of the house, or for the hot water (run through Nest as well). When I turn up the thermostats for the UFH the unit in the boiler room lights up, so the message is getting that far, just not to spark up the boiler. It's a Polypipe system if that makes a difference...

Reply to Boiler not firing up... in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back