Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler Service - Peterborough in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit far for me mate. Sorry. Sure one of the guys will be over to help at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Service - Peterborough in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
My boiler was serviced a month ago and now it's leaking. Is it normal for the plumber to repair the leak for free seeing as it was so recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock