Discuss books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what books do I need to carry with me on the van when doing gas work and which ones do you use, I have been looking at these, I already have the corgi book but ive had it since collage and its always in works van, do I need to buy the "gas safe" ones? or are corgi ones ok or any other makes you can recommend? I think personally that gas safe have had enough ££££ out of me over the years without giving them any more!! lol

CORGIdirect Complete Pocket Book Set - CPB1 | CORGIdirect 1
CORGIdirect Domestic Manual Series - GID10 | CORGIdirect 1

They're handy or if you want access to all the British standards; igem or any TBs then gassafe register offers full access to all the standards n regs for £75 per year. As long as you've an internet signal for access .

I have got so fed up with technology that I have swapped my old 1 day of battery smartphone for a £10 7 day battery life Samsung phone, no internet on that!! lol I just want to keep it simple from now on, paper invoice for each customer as I leave, all books in the van, no apps no wifi , no nothing!! haha.

the corgi books are very good, better than vipers. niceic books are also quite good to.

I should really get a new book as mine is about 5 years old so probably massively out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock