Search the forum,

Discuss Bosch Condens 4700IW 24S in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

John.g

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Is the minimum output of this boiler 8.1kw, (max output 24.0kw), I don't see anything in the MIs re this, one would expect a turndown ratio of more than 3:1, surely?

Also what is the relationship of Bosch and Wocester Bosch?, they only mention Bosch in the manual.

1702974914242.png

1702974749622.png

1702974700957.png

Not a uk boiler mate Spanish and yea min 8.1kw you won’t find many boilers below 6kw min output

Reply to Bosch Condens 4700IW 24S in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock