Discuss Bosch warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I have two 10.8v combi drills, one bought in 2013 and one 2014/15 and both have trigger problems. One failed me tonight (stone dead with full battery) but has suddenly started working again.

How long are bosch blue warranty, I haven't registered them, should I have done?

It scares me to think I must have about £5k worth of drills and breakers. I will never really be able to use them all.

same

The 36v Bosch is a different drill than my Hilti and I am impressed by the specs of it, plus all the batteries and for very little cost really.

500 and comes with 3 battery 4amh very good

Just been pricing the power tools I have, - about over £5600 if I didn't forget any!
I have also 5 sds drills. 4 cordless drill/combis, 1 ordinary drill, 2 rotary hammer/breakers, 1 breaker, 1 core drill, 1 large grinder, 2 small grinders, 2 multi tools, 1 wall chaser, 1 cordless rip saw, 1 circular saw, 1 cross cut saw, 1 impact driver.
Mental!

Last edited:
U.K. Consumer law is now 2 years of reasonable use not 1. Nothing to do with registration etc, you just need a receipt and take it to the retailer. This was done to bring the UK into line with the EU directive. Big change in consumer rights as of October last year, kept really quiet by the retailers btw. Just check the Consumers Association web site

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been pricing the power tools I have, - about over £5600 if I didn't forget any!
I have also 5 sds drills. 4 cordless drill/combis, 1 ordinary drill, 2 rotary hammer/breakers, 1 breaker, 1 core drill, 1 large grinder, 2 small grinders, 2 multi tools, 1 wall chaser, 1 cordless rip saw, 1 circular saw, 1 cross cut saw, 1 impact driver.
Mental!

Doesn't seem too excessive to me, I daren't tally up my kit.

Mental!

OCD - Obsessive collector of Drills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back