Discuss Box behind loo. What lurks inside? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. There is a boxed off section behind my sink toilet and an even larger one behind my shower. What is likely to be behind this? I could use the additional space, so could it be removed?

Would it be complicated to move everything back towards the wall?

Thanks for your answer

What vintage is the house please and how deep are the boxed in sections. Also are the boxes likely to contain plumbing for other bathrooms etc.

For the shower you could have one where the valve is inside the shower cubicle if that would be helpful.

Other question is what is behind the wall, and is the wall masonry or wood/plasterboard etc.

A few photos night possibly be helpful.

Cheers,

Roy (amateur)

Reply to Box behind loo. What lurks inside? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I wondered if it is possible to have pipework from a dishwasher running behind a built in, under counter, electric oven? I want the order of...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am at the design stage of having a En-Suite built and have an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. For long and complex reasons I have...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thanks for taking a look at this. I currently have a massive condensation patch on the inside of my wall behind my gas meter (Pics...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock