Currently reading:
Bradford city V some other team

Discuss Bradford city V some other team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
9.21pm GMT GOAL! Bradford 2-0 Villa (McArdle 76')
Villa only half clear a corner and Jones pings in an excellent cross from the right. McArdle meets it at the neat post and powers a header into the net! Cue bedlam in Valley

The final result 3-1 thats gotta hurt villa tom next stop wembley

Families already sorting travel arrangements for wembley.

Bit early but hope they get there

Thanks for all your support. We are just toying with them for now. Villa park next Wednesday. We will do em, well, we better do the price they've charged is for a ticket. We've had season tickets for 15 years now and I've never paid this much for a game. Oh well, someone's got to pay for the players range rovers and upkeep of their wives :-(

Thanks for all your support. We are just toying with them for now. Villa park next Wednesday. We will do em, well, we better do the price they've charged is for a ticket. We've had season tickets for 15 years now and I've never paid this much for a game. Oh well, someone's got to pay for the players range rovers and upkeep of their wives :-(

Don't worry, we'll batter them at B6!! VTID

oooo the pain it hurts so much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 15
Next Tuesday. Villa park. 42000 villa fans. Night game. Top atmosphere.

YOUR GONNA GET TURNED OVER.

We may not be the best side going at the moment, but night games are amazing when villa park is full. I'd fancy our chances against anyone at home at night. We are basically starting 2 nil down.

Witt the crowd behind the team we will be ok. Plus on night games in the cup, villa always give away freebies to all the fans, like scarves or flags. You watch, next Tuesday at 7:45pm villa park will be full, flags will be flying and the boys will be up for it. Bradford won't have seen anything like it and my boys will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bradford city V some other team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock