Discuss British Gas 532i combi boiler... What is it?!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

theanalyst

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
There's a poorly one I've got to fix at a house I'm doing some other work at. Its a BG532i , which is a British Gas branded Bosch Worcester. I'm just trying to work out which one. I haven't got the GC number yet as only had a quick squint. But I've found a manual which seems to show its a 32kw..

It looks similiar to a greenstar Si ..

Anyway, the auto air vent is lagging dark brown water out.... they have been running it lately and heard kettling in the central heating pipes upstairs... and then I noted (as I dropped its guts as we are fitting some new rads) that the pressure gauge is stuck on 1!!!

Going to replace the gauge, just wondering if the auto air vent is specific (its built into the pump) or will a generic worcester innards fit?

cheers

532 is a 30 CDi pal, any cdi auto air vent fits, put a screw driver over the 2 notches and quarter turn........seals via an o ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas 532i combi boiler... What is it?!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock