Discuss British Gas TOol Box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rodders09

I'm in need of desprete help. My van was broken into last night and my tool box was stolen together with other bits and pieces.

The tool box in question is the one that BG engineers use. (blue one)
Does anyone know where I could buy one.

I've looked over the internet and no luck or if anyone has one for sale new or old please let me know.

Regards

Andy.

For me is really sturdy and heavy duty. I'm roughly 13 stone of pure muscle and no fat, (not) and it's been really good to me. Also i've used it to support cast iron boilers when coming of the wall and the box hasn't dented or broken.

I've used others in the market and so far I'll stick with this one. I hope this helps

Thanks To JGAS for providing the web page where the toolbox can be purchased.

Or KJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Last edited by a moderator:
i have put another thread on here about the bg toolbox but it costs££££££££££££££££££££££££££ so whats the point?

Never quite understood why this tool box is so sort after. It just looks like a basic blue plastic box to me. Am I missing somthing?!

Stanley Magnum toolbox.jpg

I use a Stanley Magnum toolbox (Bout £24 from B&Q) Still only on my 2nd one in 10 years. Big heavy bugger but carries all my plumbing gear an use it for a step, bench and even rested a 150kg rsj on it while I welded lugs on it! Drawers in the front for all the washers, plus, screws and a few fittings...... Fantastic!

Never quite understood why this tool box is so sort after. It just looks like a basic blue plastic box to me. Am I missing somthing?!
They are great boxes. Very sturdy and not too heavy. Easily hold my 15st of beef.
Handy for standing on to reach that flue test point that is just out of reach, or sitting on to fill out your paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas TOol Box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back