Discuss Bronze/gold coloured towel rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi folks.

Doing a job for a customer and they require a new towel rail. However all the fittings in their bathroom are gold/bronze in colour. Can anyone recommend a supplier that sells such things for less than £500 ?? I'm struggling to find any deals.
Cheers

Thanks, it's an option I guess. Was just trying to help a family friend keep costs down a bit.

Or go for white instead of a metallic finish - particularly if the sanitaryware is white.

Thanks Ray. I did suggest this but their taste is quite twee and olde worldy. I can appreciate that but if I can't find something they want they may have to. The sanitary ware sadly isn't white it's kind of grey in colour. Shame

Thanks Ray. I did suggest this but their taste is quite twee and olde worldy. I can appreciate that but if I can't find something they want they may have to. The sanitary ware sadly isn't white it's kind of grey in colour. Shame

nothing of taste from what Ive read so far :)

Thanks guys, no accounting for taste I suppose.

Looks as if choice is limited when it comes to gold, and comes at a high price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bronze/gold coloured towel rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock