Discuss Bronze record. pump control - PIR and timer? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Need to spec a bronze. pump for a secondary return circuit. Furthest point approx 35 metres in 22mm.
Any recommends for which pump size and type?
This circuit serves an occasional-use bathroom which may not be used for a week at a time.
Since it's occasional use I would like to be able to control the pump with an PIR/occupancy sensor.
And of course I need some legionella operation for periodic circulation.
I like the Wilo pumps like the Star-Z but I don't think I can add the PIR.
Thanks for advice and views.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/wilo-4035479-sb30-secondary-circulating-pump-230v/74599

And use one timer relay for legionella control

Reply to Bronze record. pump control - PIR and timer? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Bronze Body DHW Recirculation Pump. Excellent Price. Only £77.00 Ex VAT BUY HERE Bronze Body DHW Recirc Pump Model : Bronze pump BRZPUMP-C...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock