Discuss Brushless tools now at Lidl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Lidl in my region are selling (from tomorrow) brushless 20 volt combi drill, circular saw and angle grinder.
I believe they all come supplied each with a 5 ah battery and charger and all with 5 year warranty
The combi drill is £69.99 and the other tools are £99.99.
Not a lot of money (Hilti battery would cost as much!).
Might be of interest to those of you who don’t care about brand

My thoughts are they have a brushless motor which will have longer life and longer working time on battery and give higher power etc, - but the rest of the tool like gearbox, shaft, chuck would need to be tough enough.
Parkside seem to decent though, so everything looks promising for these much higher quality tools

5 year warranty not to be sniffed at.

Yes, incredible! Don’t think any other brand will match that. Brushless tools including 5.0 ah battery and charger with 5 year warranty and for little money.
If I hadn’t already got most cordless tools, I would buy all 3 of Lidl’s brushless tools. It also wouldn’t surprise me if they sell spare batteries that they will be cheap.

Reply to Brushless tools now at Lidl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back