Discuss burner pressure table in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

evsy01

hi. as you have all more than likely experienced whilst servicing boilers, the manufacturers instructions are more often that not not available from the customer. im trying to make a table of burner pressures too keep on my file so if they are not displayed on data badge they can be checked/set to the correct level. if any tables are available already of different makes (ferroli, worcester, baxi, glow worm, vaillant inparticular) then that would be very helpful if you could say where to find them or if you would just post some burner pressures along with the make and model of boiler then that would be very helpful too. thank you all for any replies

Ps the ignition pressure, minimal pressure and nominal pressure is what im looking for if applicable. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you carry out the service properly with out the manual?

I usually ask them if they have the manuals for the boiler, if they dont i get the make and model and download the manual before i go to the job, that way im prepared for it hehe.

Try manufactures websites.

I have just registered with Gotoplumbing.com, thousands of man inst on there

Cheers

if this helps
baxi 80he,main 24he,performa24 he 10.2 mb
baxi 105heinc instant,main 30 he,performa 30 he 12.2mb
baxi 80 ec0 13.1mb
baxi bermuda 552 med setting 11mb
ariston microgenus 1 11mb
all from memory boilers i service regularly
no ferrolis as they are normally broke

thanks gas man. we are agents for ferroli and as you can guess are really busy! i just wanted to keep a record of the bps of boilers like turbomax's for example that dont have the bp on the data plate. thanks

if there is no data plate, how do you know which model it is?
vaguely remember from last comcat that no data plate is an AR, might be wrong tho

anyway to original question. netbook 100 quid and dongle tenner a month, every chart available to you or a pound phone call to tekkies will give you pressures and flue gas requirements. you do need both to do a boiler service !!

Do not think you would come accross any modern boilers or appliances without a data badge,if I did, would cut off and request manufactorer to check it out as would be very strange and could have been a mix up at factory,have come accross a few posh foreign dfe fires with no id plate,customers have just brought back from travells and had fitted and have just cut off
Went to big house last year ,beautiful fire ,seemed to be working ok on our natural gas but no id,cut off,landlord played up marry hell,saying it cost her a fortune in Italy but must have been put in her place by someone as the next gas check and nice new top of the range remote control nu flame fitted...with id plate

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not think you would come accross any modern boilers or appliances without a data badge,if I did, would cut off and request manufactorer to check it out as would be very strange and could have been a mix up at factory,have come accross a few posh foreign dfe fires with no id plate,customers have just brought back from travells and had fitted and have just cut off
Went to big house last year ,beautiful fire ,seemed to be working ok on our natural gas but no id,cut off,landlord played up marry hell,saying it cost her a fortune in Italy but must have been put in her place by someone as the next gas check and nice new top of the range remote control nu flame fitted...with id plate
or its stolen and the data badge has been ripped off,this has happend i kid you not!

hi. as you have all more than likely experienced whilst servicing boilers, the manufacturers instructions are more often that not not available from the customer. im trying to make a table of burner pressures too keep on my file so if they are not displayed on data badge they can be checked/set to the correct level. if any tables are available already of different makes (ferroli, worcester, baxi, glow worm, vaillant inparticular) then that would be very helpful if you could say where to find them or if you would just post some burner pressures along with the make and model of boiler then that would be very helpful too. thank you all for any replies

i said not displayed not no data badge

if this helps
baxi 80he,main 24he,performa24 he 10.2 mb
baxi 105heinc instant,main 30 he,performa 30 he 12.2mb
baxi 80 ec0 13.1mb
baxi bermuda 552 med setting 11mb
ariston microgenus 1 11mb
all from memory boilers i service regularly
no ferrolis as they are normally broke

I like your comment about the ferroli one i work for them here in spain, and they are a pain in the neck.
can you tell me please the gas working for a lpg boiler thank you.

You can get a disk from eBay with most makes and modles of boilers bout £4 bargin

It's good the one I got can't remember the name it's all on a memory stick now and I cant find the cd because the one I got came with the installer manual and the user manual. But if you go on eBay and surch boiler manuals it brings up loads. Just a case of deciding which one you want.

great when your in court and you quote "I set the fire up from my notes milud", dont rely on notes, they get superceded, data plates have to have the info on them or they arent a data plate are they. Safer to look up on line, have a netbook with mfis on it or call the techies, then youll never get it wrong. Anyway thats why customers have phones especially when they have binned the manuals, and that 40 minute wait for an answer isnt on your time is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to burner pressure table in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock