Discuss burst cold water pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leeslater

hi there my cold water pipes has burst in kitchen, i have turned stop tap completly off , which is located in cellar, and opened cold water outlets to drain the system. . but the boiler still sounds like its filling up.? just like when you flush toilet, the water fills up again in back of toilet, the burst pipes are still dripping , how can i drain ALL the water out of system then i can start to repair the pipes? please someone help.... kind regards lee

boiler in bedroom. dont have hot water cylinder or tank in loft. think its condensing boiler,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to burst cold water pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having issues with cold water to multiple outlets. Taps, showers, toilets cold water is fine at the kitchen sink. The hot water system is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock