Discuss business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_mc

getting business cards made up at the minute and wanted a few ideas from my fellow plumbers

could you please post a image of your business cards?

so you can copy ??? haha

name number logo and email addy on the front.

services i offer on the back bullet pointed

I like this one

Attachments

• jfk_11.jpg
    jfk_11.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 50
Gimmicky shapes or images say small-time or start-up one man band. Go for classic plain, good quality (laminate gloss for standing out and durability and waterproof), perhaps blue coloured or white. State name, contact details, maybe services. Avoid like the plague, cheapy crap from the likes of vistaprint. Your card standard tells the world what your own standards are. People will judge you on your marketing stuff (unless it's a referral or recommendation).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
J
Is there a market for flushing tankless water heaters? That's all I'd do as a business. I'd buy a flush kit on Amazon and start doing it. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back