Search the forum,

Discuss Business from the UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Can't tank enough this forum from the beginning of this year must have had over 20k worth of business again . Thank you UKPF . And I am to look at a big job next week too .....

Good we can help each other Stan , thanks mutely for sorting my mate out

Pleasure.

But you are know what bod, I have never seen so many leaks on a toilet!! Inlet, top of flush pipe, bottom of flush pipe and on soil, tonnes of putty. His grandad got well in there. Also got an air lock, which I was chuffed about as love using my wet vac to suck it out.

Also, I asked him where God's county is?....he didn't know

Pleasure.

But you are know what bod, I have never seen so many leaks on a toilet!! Inlet, top of flush pipe, bottom of flush pipe and on soil, tonnes of putty. His grandad got well in there. Also got an air lock, which I was chuffed about as love using my wet vac to suck it out.

Also, I asked him where God's county is?....he didn't know
I know where it's : it's called home !!

Mister and mutely it's auto correct which to be honest is getting right in my plucking bits

[video=youtube;wVsbMP5bDCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVsbMP5bDCA[/video]

Mutley is the dug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business from the UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock