Discuss Business leasing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot are getting shocking lease deals if thats what your getting you can get them now where they give you your yearly service, several valets a year plus any repairs all included in lease.

Also if you look like your going to go past your mileage you just pass van in for another no obligation s

we are due to change our vehicles in august, currently have 12 plate primastar on lease with 82000 miles from new and a 12 plate navarra with 65000 miles from new. both well over the mileage allowance. boss has hinted that my van will go back and we will look at getting the Mitsubishi Outlander commercial hybrid as the benefits-in-kind tax is alot lower, and the boss wants a vw amorok to replace his navarra - gonna be expensive month!!

What lease companies are you guys using, just out of interest? Any recommendations or are they all fairly similar on there deals?

Interested on this also, I have a couple of guys working for me now and we have 3x Transporter vans - mine is a LWB and other 2 are SWB. All well over 100k now.

As it happens I am in process of getting a lease on a personal car which arrives next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business leasing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back