Discuss Business Networking/Meetings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo, I'll put this as politely as possible .......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 22
All the customers I met in that period I still have now both domestic and commercial , and some when they've left and gone to work else where , right group you'll easily add 6k to this years income IMHOIMHO

i find tradesmen can be the worst and best for passing work on. Take my cousin for example who was an electrician but has sacked it to re train as a teacher. i must have given him 3 re wires and countless other little jobs from passing his name on i reckon at least 8 grands worth of work . what do i get in return a couple of services Pffft On the other hand my mate who's a painter and decorator passed my details on for 3 bathroom refurbs 2 boilers swaps and a few small jobs what have i given him in return sweet FA.

i find tradesmen can be the worst and best for passing work on. Take my cousin for example who was an electrician but has sacked it to re train as a teacher. i must have given him 3 re wires and countless other little jobs from passing his name on i reckon at least 8 grands worth of work . what do i get in return a couple of services Pffft On the other hand my mate who's a painter and decorator passed my details on for 3 bathroom refurbs 2 boilers swaps and a few small jobs what have i given him in return sweet FA.

Depends on the tradesman that pass your number on. The cheap as chips ones work for cheap as chips customers.
If they charge properly, normally they're good leads.

i passed a plumber mate of mine a good little earner and the git didn't even get me a bottle of southern comfort , how was Paula by the way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business Networking/Meetings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock