Discuss Buying a boiler to fit existing pipework in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a valiant eco tech pro 286-33 which isn’t quite 10 years old , and after repairing it several times I’ve now accepted I’m flogging a dead horse and I need a new one . Trying to keep costs down I would like to shop around and source my own boiler but it occurs to me that if the existing pipework doesn’t match with the new boiler then any savings will be spent making it fit . So I will add some pictures in the hope somebody can offer some guidance towards a direct fit replacement .

Attachments

• 0A46F7A1-CFAF-4BBE-876A-96B02E2D8218.jpeg
    0A46F7A1-CFAF-4BBE-876A-96B02E2D8218.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 21
  • B9557E6C-6322-49C0-AD98-A58ACEB0D950.jpeg
    B9557E6C-6322-49C0-AD98-A58ACEB0D950.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 18
That’s an EcoTEC pro 28. What seems to be the issue(s) with it? (F75 by any chance ;))?

No the fan has gone now probably because i accidentally left a hot water tap running all night .

Forget trying to match the pipe work, it really isnt an issue to a GS engineer

You can’t install your own gas appliances

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying a boiler to fit existing pipework in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Back