Discuss Buying a second hand car in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

I'm looking to upgrade my sensible family man mondeo. Looking to spend a maximum of 10k. I've got three kids so need a bit of space. My head says get a Ford S-max. But I can't stop looking at range rover vogues and BMW x5. I've never really been a fan of boring cars and the mondeo has bored me for 3 years.
any advice would be great.

Test drive a VW Touran, the 5 seaters are cheaper than the 7 seaters and plenty of room in the back for your fishing gear, all seats fold flat so you could probably sleep in the back when night fishing. lol

Test drive a VW Touran, the 5 seaters are cheaper than the 7 seaters and plenty of room in the back for your fishing gear, all seats fold flat so you could probably sleep in the back when night fishing. lol

I've looked at those, thought they were a bit drab inside. Looked at the Lexus too which I quite liked. Test drove the big 7 seat volvo 4x4 and it was like driving a bus!

I've looked at those, thought they were a bit drab inside. Looked at the Lexus too which I quite liked. Test drove the big 7 seat volvo 4x4 and it was like driving a bus!

Lexus do a Hybrid so you could creep up to your fishing spot in almost silence. Not a fan of any Chelsea tractor to be honest!

Finance or leases hire a new car, for 3 years
If your get an insurance deal with it, its even better

Finance or leases hire a new car, for 3 years
If your get an insurance deal with it, its even better

Won't get the car I want if I go for new. I'd only get a shoe box on wheels for 10k.

Lexus do a Hybrid so you could creep up to your fishing spot in almost silence. Not a fan of any Chelsea tractor to be honest!

Have found a nice Lexus with cream leather. Never had a Lexus are the reliable?

Lexus are Toyota which normally are very reliable, think of Lexus as a first class upgrade on a flight.

First class on Virgin you tool, now shutup I`m trying to do the weeks paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying a second hand car in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock