Discuss Buying boilers online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer2813

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you guys by your boilers online?, wandering what fedback you may have thinking of the idea to save a bit more on the jobs im pricing try and make a little extra bit more for me.

Have you had problems with em being damaged or bits missing from your order?

I have never bought any boilers online, but my bro in law did. When we unpackaged the boiler and flue on a easter weekend, the flue elbow was missing, as were the iso valves and hanging bracket.
He only saved about £ 40 on the deal, so not worth the aggro imho.
Have you tried energysmart?
They are run through pts, and the boilers are a little bit cheaper.

i did last year from online boilers but now seems i prefer to pay £20 extra and pick them up from local merchant ! the only thing i am annoyed with them is that all materials are more expansive then tool station which is 5 min away from one to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying boilers online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock