Currently reading:
Buying meds online

Discuss Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Evening all. A very random one for a Sunday night. I've got thumping toothache again and I know a trip to the dentist is needed but I'm a big wuss and terrified of dentists. I know amoxicillin will sort me out and I've seen that I can buy it online. How safe are these things? Kate thinks its ridiculous but I'm going through around 18 pain killers a day and need the penicillin.

Anyone used these sites before? Please don't preach and have a go, I'm somewhat desperate.

Had it done yet Adam? Did you get a lolly for being a brave boy?

Got my penicillin! Haven't been this happy in a long time. Now to wash them down with a large cinzano and fizzy vimto.

Oh, Leo..... :fuk2:

Got my penicillin! Haven't been this happy in a long time. Now to wash them down with a large cinzano and fizzy vimto.

Oh, Leo..... :fuk2:

Oh so it`s still 2.30 then and no alcohol for you matey. lol

Oh so it`s still 2.30 then and no alcohol for you matey. lol

I can't have a little splash. Help them to kick in a bit. Honestly I didn't sleep last night worrying about it!

I can't have a little splash. Help them to kick in a bit. Honestly I didn't sleep last night worrying about it!

Do you want the penicillin to work or not?
So what happened then? Bet he had a look, gave you the meds and said come back next week and I`ll rip the little f**ker out! lol

Do you want the penicillin to work or not?
So what happened then? Bet he had a look, gave you the meds and said come back next week and I`ll rip the little f**ker out! lol

She said she'll give me penicillin to get rid of the infection. I switched off at that point and was ready to run for the car park.

I hope your the one that finds the Silver sixpence in the Christmas pudding then and it brings tears to your eyes, Ouch!

Last edited:
image.jpg

What, like this guy?

I am now at the stage where i visit family and leave with donated painkillers.
Having fun with tramadol at the moment and coedien.
Certainly helps my bad back - now 13 months on waiting list for spine op

dentists, nothing to worry about, injections nothing to worry about, do what I do, let them drill away without having a needle first, means you can go and have a coffee straightaway without dribbling everywhere :) not that I have a needle phobia :):):) Also means they dont do so much damage to your teeth....

you havent lived unless you have had root canal work and no numbing jabs, didnt feel a thing :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
I once got the giggles in the dentist chair, once I start giggling there is no stopping me. I was laid there with my mouth wide open and my shoulders going ten to the dozen. My dentist didn't know what to do with me so in the end he made me wait back in the waiting room till I'd calmed down.

It wasn't laughing gas related or anything, I can't remember what I was laughing at.

dentists, nothing to worry about, injections nothing to worry about, do what I do, let them drill away without having a needle first, means you can go and have a coffee straightaway without dribbling everywhere :) not that I have a needle phobia :):):) Also means they dont do so much damage to your teeth....

you havent lived unless you have had root canal work and no numbing jabs, didnt feel a thing :):)

Just reading that made me feel faint. What the hells wrong with you man?!

Ok then, having your thumb stitched up with no local, as it hurts more having a local in the wound so easier to ask them to pop in 10 stitches, so you can get back to the pub :):)
And to be sure, the dammed doctor had 4 attempts at getting a local to work and failed on each attempt!!!

or here's another, splitting your tooth, the root canal one, vertically on a fork, so that meant spending the weekend with it hanging on the metal insert :), twas a bit sore!! So drove back to the RN HQ on the Monday, popped into the dentist (a mate) for him to remove the offending gnasher. On this occasion, he advised the need for a local, which I duly accepted.

So sat in the chair, looking in the mirror on the light as he hammered away to get the root out :) I got a bit worried when he went, tap tap, bugger............ Hang on he went, tap tap tappity tap, bugger and feck.....
Sorry mate, got to flail your jaw, mirror removed, more local applied, scalpel appeared, much slicing and I looked up at the blonde holding my head steady, to see a brunette assistant. When he stopped hammering, muggins went, where's the blonde lass? dentist mate looked down, I looked over on my right to see unconscious nurse on the floor in recovery position with another lass looking after her. Seems she hadn't seen a flailed jaw before :):)
Neither had I so I flicked the mirror down for a look, not pretty.......... Anyyyyyyyyyy how, 2 hours later, the offending root was out, many stitches and loads of local, 2 black eyes followed by 24 hours in bed with some whisky:):):) Didn't hurt at all to be honest, apart from the bleedin jabs in the roof of the gob.

Is he there still ????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just looking through these moderation buttons...

And I was about to send this .......

Kate,
Should Adam be laid prone on the floor may I suggest a cushion and a blanket and let him sleep it off. lol

my mrs would now just mention giving birth is the most pain you can get etc etc, she hasnt had 3 slipped discs though....................... I bet AP goes to A & E when he gets a wire wool splinter :)

my mrs would now just mention giving birth is the most pain you can get etc etc, she hasnt had 3 slipped discs though....................... I bet AP goes to A & E when he gets a wire wool splinter :)

Haha no quite the opposite. I haven't been to the docs in about 12 years. Anything medical worries me! Obviously I've witnessed childbirth three times but in the back of my mind I knew I could leg it at any moment!

Haha no quite the opposite. I haven't been to the docs in about 12 years. Anything medical worries me! Obviously I've witnessed childbirth three times but in the back of my mind I knew I could leg it at any moment!

Anybody else notice the common denominator in recent posts?

giving birth is obviously not as painful as a kick in the goolies and i can prove it. Did you ever hear a bloke nine months after a kick in the goolies say i think ill have another one

giving birth is obviously not as painful as a kick in the goolies and i can prove it. Did you ever hear a bloke nine months after a kick in the goolies say i think ill have another one

I was having this exact same conversation with Mrs Croppie last night!

I was having this exact same conversation with Mrs Croppie last night!

Was that a case of the 'Super Mod' not having the same over ruling authority at home as he does with us in this forum.

Or was it a case of her giving you the Job 38:11 line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock