Search the forum,

Discuss Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Evening all. A very random one for a Sunday night. I've got thumping toothache again and I know a trip to the dentist is needed but I'm a big wuss and terrified of dentists. I know amoxicillin will sort me out and I've seen that I can buy it online. How safe are these things? Kate thinks its ridiculous but I'm going through around 18 pain killers a day and need the penicillin.

Anyone used these sites before? Please don't preach and have a go, I'm somewhat desperate.

Stop being daft and get yourself to the dentist! You don know what damage your doing to yourself.
And stop eating sweet stuff!

have a half a bottle of jd then get kate with the pliers

Stop being daft and get yourself to the dentist! You don know what damage your doing to yourself.
And stop eating sweet stuff!

Mate I know that I should but I don't have a spare few hundred quid kicking around and I'm petrified. I mean seriously can't get in the chair terrified.

Never ever buy drugs online (full stop), you`ve got absolutely no idea what you are really swallowing. I could tell you examples but doubt you would believe me mate.

Get bottle of Brandy or Whiskey and take a small amount and swill it over & around the infected tooth then swallow or spit depending on your taste.

Mate I know that I should but I don't have a spare few hundred quid kicking around and I'm petrified. I mean seriously can't get in the chair terrified.

Tell them, they're used to petrified people. They might even knock you out if they think your a big enough wuss.

Tell them, they're used to petrified people. They might even knock you out if they think your a big enough wuss.

Car accident wiped out 60% of my top layer and took a few of the lower layer as well, best choice was to take the needle in the arm and let the man do his job whilst I had a doze. Took a few visits but we got there in the end, then I found out that I grind my teeth at night and one by one the implants came out.

Go down to the walk in center tell them your problem and they will prescribe antibiotics a dentist will not play with an infected tooth until the infection has gone down and as Leo said tell them your nervous they see lot's of people like you every day......don't put it off you will spoil Christmas for everyone....I speak from experience...trust me I'm a plumber...regards Turnpin:46:

Evening all. A very random one for a Sunday night. I've got thumping toothache again and I know a trip to the dentist is needed but I'm a big wuss and terrified of dentists. I know amoxicillin will sort me out and I've seen that I can buy it online. How safe are these things? Kate thinks its ridiculous but I'm going through around 18 pain killers a day and need the penicillin.

Anyone used these sites before? Please don't preach and have a go, I'm somewhat desperate.

go to the dentist you big girls blouse,people have ignored tooth issues before ,infection has spread to the heart and killed people,please remove your testicles from your wifes handbag,ring the dentist and get yourself booked in,and dont buy meds online either you egit,could be buying anything

Not sure about penicillin but I here you can buy class A drugs online **** easy so I'm sure anti biotic should be simple,, wouldn't advise it as you don't know whats in what they're selling.
Your tooth ache won't go well it will postpone it but your only delaying the visit. Good luck there's nothing worse.

Dont do it. I stabbed my hand with a terminal driver and it became infected. Visit to the quacks and antibiotics. Cleared up so stopped taking them. 6 months later sinuses were playing up. Half four in morning took one of the antibiotics. In hospital by 5. Anaphylactic shock. Now allergic to penicillin.

Go to dentist. You'll prob get antibiotics first before he starts digging. I used to use anbesol from chemists to numb things temp till i could get to dentist.

Throw in the clove oil

Tried the clove oil not done much. Just tried rpm's whiskey trick and it's taken the edge off instantly! Will be doing something about it this week. Enoughs enough.

I'm sht scared of flying.panic attacks the lot went to my docs he gives me four diazepam tablets two out two back he told me a lot of folks who are scared of dentists take them to get in the chair .they work really good just the job to knock the edge off

Tried the clove oil not done much. Just tried rpm's whiskey trick and it's taken the edge off instantly! Will be doing something about it this week. Enoughs enough.

Just be wary of when & where you do it, customers complaining your drunk and as for explaining it to the traffic police well ...................... good luck with that! lol

Dentist tomorrow. Wish me luck.

If you pm me your address will do it when your sleeping so you won't know and you won't need to go tomorrow

I was terrified of dentists but a few years ago the missus almost physically pushed me in there and it was the best thing I ever did. Had 13 fillings in one go. Explained why I was always getting toothache!

I used to love going to the dentist as a kid, as soon as they put the mask on me I was away with fairies
Don't like it now though, was far better when they used to get you high on coke!

Had it done yet Adam? Did you get a lolly for being a brave boy?

Got my penicillin! Haven't been this happy in a long time. Now to wash them down with a large cinzano and fizzy vimto.

Oh, Leo..... :fuk2:

Got my penicillin! Haven't been this happy in a long time. Now to wash them down with a large cinzano and fizzy vimto.

Oh, Leo..... :fuk2:

Oh so it`s still 2.30 then and no alcohol for you matey. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock