Search the forum,

Discuss Camray 5 28/38 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
Got a job servicing on of these on Monday and can't find the manual. Anybody know where I can download one?
I've tried goggle but nothing comes up.
I could do it without but I like to have it as a backup (Incase I start to panic :cheesy:)

Cheers Croppie, Got it. I had already looked on that site but I hadn't spotted it. Probably because I was looking for the output (In KW) figure and not the model number.

I think the Camray 5 has the Riello RDB1 burner. The instructions usually specified 60 degree W pattern nozzles (delevan) but WB tech support said to use 60 degree EH (Danfoss) if you dont have one. The CO2 should be about 11.5 if I remember correctly. Pressure will be given on the plate.

Problems with the Camray 5 is that with the combis, the flow switches are close to the boiler and with the heat the o rings go hard and need replacing from time to time. If you have silicone o rings these last a lot longer. Baffles can tend to degrade with poor flame patterns and the outlet from the boiler to the flexi hose to the expansion vessel is only tiny and can get blocked with debris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Camray 5 28/38 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock