Discuss Can a boiler be installed above a toilet? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

We are due to have our boiler replaced. It is above the toilet in our bathroom. The company that are due to replace the boiler said that we need to put a cupboard around the boiler somehow.

There used to be a door in between the toilet (and boiler) and the rest of the bathroom. If we put the door back, would that mean we wouldn't have to put the boiler in the cupboard?

How far away is the bath / shower ?

Out of any zones so will be good

1590689599822.png

Reply to Can a boiler be installed above a toilet? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. I live in a three floor house with a gravity fed cold water system for all of the bathrooms. The tank is in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm reworking our ensuite which is next door to the main bathroom. I want to connect the new toilet into the existing soil pipe which runs...
Replies
Views
Back