Discuss Can anyone recommend a good tap spanner? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I have the monument tap spanner, and a crows foot (both have been useful) - the latter doesn’t see much use, but I use the monument on the Vaillant prv nuts if they’re a bit stiff. Rothenberger one’s are supposed to be good. I haven’t and probably won’t go for the Armeg - tighter than a ducks proverbial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Can anyone recommend a good tap spanner? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock