Discuss Can I disable the pump on a power shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a Mira GoPower in a bathroom. I'm getting my system upgraded to unvented with an accuboost pumped cylinder. Whilst I am planning a bathroom refurb (new tiles, tray, enclosure, mixer etc), can I turn off the power element to the shower and use it as a straightforward mixer on a temporary basis? Pipe centres are at 28mm so its impossible to find a thermostatic mixer that I can install without any fuss. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to Can I disable the pump on a power shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock