Discuss Can I get some credit yet :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

You grumpy gits happy now?

Surely my installs looking way better the the previous ones
azesepaq.jpg

You grumpy gits happy now?

Surely my installs looking way better the the previous ones
azesepaq.jpg

Imho the pipes are going to leak good and proper when you turn the water back on as there not connected to anything at either end

Would have put mag under boiler, but it's a trade off against service ability. Pro2 the valves are easier and pulls off of in low clearance

Would have used the pro2 myself but FairPlay massive improvement on the last one and ignore Killy and his intergash comment he has good taste in tools but is still wet behind the ears on boiler choice. Would like to see what's going on under the unit before I put the Barack Obama seal of approval on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can I get some credit yet :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back