Discuss Cannot top up boiler pressure in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

I'll have a firkin or two of what this one is on! :p:p

What is to disagree with what Heliotrope Smith posted?o_O

When I read your post comes out with the same problem he’s got now

I read it as

Check the dcv is working via ballofix

Remove compression flexi off the dcv

Install the valve on the other end of the flex where the compression nut is

Now install the other end onto the valve one problem he’s left with a female compression both ends like he’s got now as the flexi isn’t swivel / loose but both ends

???

Oh dear! Oh dear! This site is going to the dogs!

Get sober and read the post again!

Just need to reverse the filling hose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Heliotrope and ShaunCorbs, with your advice I fixed it!

IMG_20191103_112957.jpg

I took the fitting off the end of the flexible pipe, I'm not sure why it was on there.

IMG_20191103_113049.jpg

Then it connected to the fitting below and I could increase the pressure.

IMG_20191103_114157.jpg

It's in the green now! Thanks again!

Good thanks for the update

The boiler was running when I topped it up. However it has increased a bit further with the boiler being left on for longer and is now around 2.2 bar. How do I reduce the pressure?

2.2 bar is fine when fully hot / warm

Reply to Cannot top up boiler pressure in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Would anyone know which side valve I need to use in order to top up pressure on my boiler. Many Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back