Discuss Can't remember if I posted this before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
But worth reposting.

Sign I saw in a staff kitchen in a community center where I was working.

Just found it again on my computer.

10441017_10152194836150897_6544952226594617355_n.jpg

That's a cracker it's the way you tell 'em .....regards Turnpin:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can't remember if I posted this before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock