Discuss Card Payments. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Any news on the new card sponsor that was mentioned previously?

not as of yet.

looks like we've an underfloor company coming aboard though. Wunda.

not as of yet.

looks like we've an underfloor company coming aboard though. Wunda.

That would be cool. The sponsor's lounge has been quiet for a while - haven't even heard from Richard at 365 or the copperbits bloke.

Take a butcher's at their site Ray. I'm not up on underfloor but it looks pretty good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Card Payments. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
My 2yr old grand-daughter decided to post her Christmas Card through the gap at the top of the fire I cannot see any screws to release the cover...
Replies
Views
Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
Has anyone done there plumbers CSCS card recently? What did you use to revise
Replies
Views
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock