Discuss CD11 books for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

I thought it would be a better audience in here than in classified (hope thats ok!!).
Ive had my own pads made so I have 2 new pads surplus. They are £10 each on OFTEC plus vat plus postage. Both for £12 posted?

Sorry mate, didn't get them out by the time I went on hols and forgot to let you know (with the faff of getting 2 kids on hols etc). You paid 10 days ago, bit early for a PayPal complaint? Could have just emailed me? I'll refund you.

Sorry mate, didn't get them out by the time I went on hols and forgot to let you know (with the faff of getting 2 kids on hols etc). You paid 10 days ago, bit early for a PayPal complaint? Could have just emailed me? I'll refund you.

I've paid you again, I still want them.

I DID email you, TWICE

If you'd let me know it would be a while I wouldn't have been wondering...........:1eye:

Yeh you! Bad man. What's your customer services number I want to complain.

Lucky its not flea bay , bad review

No emails received atall. Ne'er mind, thanks for the new payment, Ill get them out asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CD11 books for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock