Discuss Centralheatking is on Holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Off to the Doombar in N. Cornwall 2012 HOLIDAY.jpg

I'll watch out for you northen monkeys, down in my neck of the woods .

They do a nice bottled beer down there, believe it or not it's called doom bar.

Thats what were drinking and we will try to avoid the real Doombar at the entrance to Padstow
They do a nice bottled beer down there, believe it or not it's called doom bar.

Watch out for marauding groups of 'Bodmin' types, you may never get back to civilisation again of you encounter one :)

If you are looking for somthing to do on wet days try a visit to Bodmin jail, also got a good pub/restaurant ! Doombar on draft.

Enjoy the break, (stay out of jail nothing spoils a good holiday like getting locked up)

Sorry JTS you mean it's a visitor place?

Yes peteheat its an old Jail in bodmin Dates back 2/3 hundred years, intersting place to visit on a rainy day, you enter through a door inside the bar, very big building couple of hrs at least ! also a Military museum about 10mins away, If you are into plants visit the Eden Project just outside St Austell,

Mike Clement has left the building.......:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Centralheatking is on Holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock