Discuss Changing combi mate crystals? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noclue

I've been told by some guy at British Gas I need to change my combi mate crystals when he checked out my boiler. Tried to Google this and couldn't find out any information how to do this. I bought some from Plumbase

cistermiser-topup-800gm-refill-bottle.jpg

I have something like this under my sink -

R242833-91.jpg

I removed the cover but can't work out how you are supposed to replenish them. What do I need to do? Do I need to turn the water off? Should I just get a plumber to come round and do it?

When you pull off cover that turn's off water, unscrew glass dome clean out old rubbish, have a look in bottle of replacements you used to get a new rubber seal, screw dome back on and refill through top, push cover back on this will turn water back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing combi mate crystals? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock