Search the forum,

Discuss Charging New Ni Cad batterys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taffy1

Hello,
Just had a new makita cordless delivered, i've only ever had 2nd hand before so was wondering what the general rule was to charging the 2 new battery's that came with it??????, read on 1 site to charge for 18 hrs or so for 1st charge, nothing in the makita MI's about charging for the 1st time, any help would be great.

Ok, cheers, looks like both of them were practically fully charged tks.....

Hopefully will be a nice bit of kit,let us know how you get along with it and your opinion of it

welcome Taffy theres lovely ,enjoy the forum and your new drill:)regards turnpin

Got to be a bit of a nerd here but anyway:- NicaD batteries respond well to their charging and can give a good life if treat well . I used to race model cars when I was young and at that time the best there was -was NicaD so charge them full and run them down repeat the cycle and they will give you a good service

Ps Buy a Lion they are much easier to use and last much longer without the hassle;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Charging New Ni Cad batterys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock