Discuss Charity Christmas Card Competition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

I thought it would be a good idea if the forum members could have a competition to design a Christmas Card with our UK Plumbers Logo on it to promote the forum and the logo from a charity chosen by its members also featured prominently in the design.

The winner will have 100 cards printed as a donation by myself for their own personal use and another 1,000 will be printed and donated to the chosen charity so that they can sell them for fund raising.

The judge will be independent and the chief designer from the printing company.

Any thoughts on this?

Time is short and need to get this up and running a soon as guys 'n' gals. Can I just add that the winning entrant will have their company logo printed as well and it doesn't have to be a masterpiece, just a nice Christmas theme. My preference at this time of year would be for a kids charity, but that's up to you lot.

Lee, just to make it interesting, why not have the winning entrant of next months job of the month competition featured on the Christmas card?

This is a photo I took this morning in my local church. I didn't notice the damage on the statue, so I'd need to get my felt pen out ...

[DLMURL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/82709985@N08/8090470990/"]
8090470990_aed04a6a8c_o.jpg
[/DLMURL]
[DLMURL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/82709985@N08/8090470990/"]Our Lady Weobley Catholic Church 8090 400[/DLMURL] by snipsnapflick, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Charity Christmas Card Competition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back