Discuss charity day in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Helping to install a ariston combi from a heat only, me and Tom been there since 8, Gas chat on tour ,what a great day and a great bunch of lads,all to a deserving cause ,helping fight childhood cancer,making some lifelong friends along the way,the women in my life stole our t shirts when we got back cl1.jpgcl2.jpgcl3.jpgcl4.jpgcl5.jpgcl6.jpgcl7.jpgcl8.jpg

:smile:Well done all round....take a bow thank you for all your input......regards Turnpin

Congrats to everyone who participated today and indeed on all the gas chat on tour/ candle lighters charity installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to charity day in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock