Discuss Check out this video of a burst mains. Madness in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what some people seem to act like is happening in their house when there is a tiny drip from a fitting lol

gate valve will sort that !

looks likes the red car comes from the hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Check out this video of a burst mains. Madness in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock