Discuss Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bit nippy down your way this time last year as i remember!

We have a mediterranean climate down here Ted. So long as the mediterranean is full of brass monkeys, all looking as if they have just lost something important.

We have a mediterranean climate down here Ted. So long as the mediterranean is full of brass monkeys, all looking as if they have just lost something important.

Yes yes yes....and you dine on olives and sun ripened tomatoes, but that doesn't give you a tan does it Raymondo?

Yes yes yes....and you dine on olives and sun ripened tomatoes, but that doesn't give you a tan does it Raymondo?

Actually, tonight Mrs S and I dined on lamb shank with roast potatoes, carrots, sprouts and peas. Gravy and mint sauce of course, and a bottle of yellow tail shiraz.

And no tan, although I suspect I might still have a smear of gravy on my shirt. Tut tut...

so have we found out if the OP learned his lesson and bought gifts for his family this year seeing as this thread is a year old

Sorry mate....nothing alright about me Leo.........i'm from the royal borough of Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead don't you know........Her Majesty the Queen is my neighbour.......the only thing monkey about me is the tea i drink!

It used to be only Windsor and Maidenhead as I remember so when did Sluff get the Royal Borough badge?

Shhhhh!......i nearly got away with that.....Git!

As a Windsorian I just couldn`t allow it but would of understood if things had changed with time. Anyway with what I`m hearing you will soon be part of Poland. lol

And Ricky whatshisface was from Reading and The Office was based around Sluff.

Shhhhh!......i nearly got away with that.....Git!

That`s why there is a dirty great big cannon at the-house-on-the hill aimed at Datchet bridge in case you lot tried to cross it. :62:
lol

As a Windsorian I just couldn`t allow it but would of understood if things had changed with time. Anyway with what I`m hearing you will soon be part of Poland. lol

I take it you were asked to leave.........and yep, we got more poles than you can shake a polish sausage at.....sklepsville is what it is now.

Ha Ha, had a chance to get out back in 1977 of my own accord, went to Somerset for awhile, then somewhere else, then somewhere else and so on ..............

Ha Ha, had a chance to get out back in 1977 of my own accord, went to Somerset for awhile, then somewhere else, then somewhere else and so on ..............

So what are you saying here.......you live in a caravan?

Correct! Please don`t say you as well lol

Thank god i'm not the only one from the cheap part of town....and no...i am in the most famous part of Slough......its been on telly more often than any other location in the uk.......lets see if you can get it.

Filming wise then it has to the beeches but thats Burnham.

Close it croppie for the love of god close it!!

Keep up would you!
It has been agreed by all that threads can not just be closed because someone has decided to open up an 'Old Thread'. So I'm afraid you can't pick and choose just for the fun of it. Mods have better and more important things to do. Just let them get on with their jobs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back