Discuss Climbing all the way up from the bottom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

My name is Darian. I am 28 years old. My working background was electronics and technical It when i was in home country ( CUBA ) I am a gymnastics coach in the UK now. I want to become a plumber.

1- Can someone tell me what is the best recognised plumbing college in London ?
2-Can somebody tell me what college provides the Plumbing NVQ level 2 (long course)
3-What is the difference between the courses 6035 and 6129 ?
4-How hard is it not finding work after passing your course or getting qualified without relevant experience ?
5-What can you tell me about those fast track plumbing courses ? Do they give you the relevant experience you need for finding work in the industry ?
6-Can somebody tell me about building the working portfolio you need to get fully qualified (NVQ)

Your biggest prob will be getting the on job experience to complete your NVQ might be best to reach out to some local plumbers/plumbers merchants to see if anyone is looking for some help or an apprentice. If you have electrical experience would being an electrician not be more suitable. I'm not familiar with the colleges in your area but best bet is to contact them and discuss your requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Climbing all the way up from the bottom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back