Discuss Closed until April in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Who knows crack with next tax bracket malarkey ? What's the jump got to go see her Wednesday as we're hovering close .

Cash jobs it it is then lol

Get that oil training done Lee, with the training, assessments, registrations and a van full of spares you'll be paying no tax :)

if you go for the van remember buy it not lease it or youll still owe the taxman :)

You can come oil servicing with me on the glorious West coast for £200 a day, help spread the wealth :)

Go limited pay yourself minimum wage then top up with dividends seems to be the done thing.
I did for 2 years and realised that accountant charges are crazy over what we earned ! You got to pay for book keeping then tax return employes monthly tax + vat
I ended up closing the Ltd as it's too expensive to be unless your turn over is greater then £250,000.00

Who knows crack with next tax bracket malarkey ? What's the jump got to go see her Wednesday as we're hovering close .

Cash jobs it it is then lol

Sorry what's this? Have I missed some big tax change next FY?

Sorry what's this? Have I missed some big tax change next FY?

Will know more tomorrow not a clue it's the only bit if business I don't get well I've tried reading books but still it don't add up to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Closed until April in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I waited a while before I posted this as I wanted to see how long the issue would go on for. There is a whistling sound from the...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock