Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler has loud humming / buzzing noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Anyway help please with my combi boiler.

It keeps making a humming / buzzing noise that only stops when the hot tap is running.

There is no pattern to it and can happen at anytime, sometimes it doesn't happen at all and sometimes it happens the whole time the heating is on.

It does seem to be louder upstairs though.

Other than this issue the boiler work perfectly

Please register with us to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler has loud humming / buzzing noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs mostly at night. I'm sharing video showing the problem: So far we changed: 1. Expansion vessel 2. Pump 3. Water pressure gauge - analogue sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Bought a house recently, and we have been having the most frustrating issue with a very loud humming noise that intermittently comes and goes in our pipework. Have had a plumber around to check the issue to no avail so far, unfortunately. We have an Ideal Logic+ c35 combi boiler. System...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor flat above it, and both share the same mains water pipe, and I believe the stopcock behind the washing machine isolates all water to both properties...
Replies
Views
R
I have an intermitent buzzing noise that is coming from my boiler. The sound is coming from behind the door panel in the vicinity of where the flame occurs. The only other electronics in this area is the gas control valve and the main control panel module. The sounds seems like it may be coming...
Replies
Views
eddie81
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock