Discuss Combi with reduced water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spanner5511

In Italy!

A Junkers combi boiler giving strange how water problems.

The flow has reduced to a trickle from the shower and all 3 mixer taps - kitchen, bathroom sink and bidet (we're posh here). However if I leave any tap open on full hot and turn on one of the others mixed halfway the flow from the fully open hot tap increases but with only cold water.

Can anyone make any sense of this?

blocked filter on cold water feed to combi and crossover occurring on mixer taps when opened as no hot flow to counteract it simples:)

blocked filter on cold water feed to combi and crossover occurring on mixer taps when opened as no hot flow to counteract it simples:)

Thanks for your response. I never thought of the cold being blocked as the flow on cold is still pretty good. So I just need to clear or change the filter on the cold water feed? The water is very very hard here, filters on taps constantly full of stones.

Got a guy coming round on Saturday afternoon, so he should be able to fix it pretty quickly if this is the case.

Thanks again

The only Junkers I am familair with are the ones that bombed the hell out of my parents
and grand parents in the 2nd world war - my next door neighbour used to shoot them down
he is 85+ so yours is safe Centralheatking

The only Junkers I am familair with are the ones that bombed the hell out of my parents
and grand parents in the 2nd world war - my next door neighbour used to shoot them down
he is 85+ so yours is safe Centralheatking

Brilliant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi with reduced water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock